The Mons Peak IX (pronounced Mons Peak 9) Night Sky tent isn't some hipster impostor, this baby is the real deal.
It's got head-to-toe mesh so you can lay back and take in the night sky, spot UFOs looking to make contact, ride-out the Sasquatch spins, and stay cool on those hot summer nights. It also bundles up well when it rains and is lightweight for minimalist backpacking. it has all the features of its burly cousin the Trail 43 with its highest quality materials and unique interchangeable 3 or 4 person floor plan; so there's always room for more friends.
So whether you're a technical outdoorsman or woman, or looking for the a tent to last you a lifetime of getting weird at festivals, this tent was build to handle time after time.
OUTDOOR JUNKIEZ CHECKLIST OF APPROVAL:
1. High quality materials mean this tent will handle years of adventures, rather than end up in landfills by the end of the summer
2. Mons Peak IX a phenomenal and honest warranty so if anything malfunctions, they'll take care of it
3. These tents are lightweight, making for lighter packs and easier travel
4. Their innovative 2-1 design allows this tent to take the place of multiple tents, keeping your consumption down
- 4 Person & 3 Person convertible 2-in-1 Tent* with color coded pitch system. Also, Fly-footprint-pole pitch option**
- 4P - Yellow color coded || 3P - Green color coded
- Fly - 68D Rip-stop Polyester DWR/PU 1500mm FR1
- Canopy - 75D Rip-stop Polyester BR WR FR1 & 40D Polyester Mesh No-See-Um
- Floor - 68D Polyester Tafetta PU 1500mm, WR, FR1
- Poles* - DAC 9.5mm PF
- Zippers - Rugged YKK with reflective cord pull & anti-snag separable zippers
- Includes 12 Aluminum hook stakes, 4 reflective guy lines with adjusters, hang loops and pockets, pole repair tube, carry bag, pole bag and stake bag
*Includes 4P/3P conversion kit consisting of swappable canopy/floor and pole sections. **Footprint sold separately.
Meets FR1 per CPAI-84 USA
- 3 season, 2 doors, 2 vestibules; star gazing canopy
- 3 person: L x W x H 84x74x46 in / 213x188x117 cm
2 Vestibules 10.5 sq. ft / 0.98 sq. m each
Packed weight 7 lb 6 oz / 3.3 kg
Trail weight 6 lb 10 oz / 3.0 kg
Fly-footprint weight 4 lb 13 oz / 2.2 kg
- 4 person: L x W x H 94x82x55 in / 239x208x140 cm
2 Vestibules 14 sq. ft / 1.3 sq. m each
Packed weight 8 lb. 3 oz / 3.7 kg
Trail weight 7 lb 8 oz / 3.4 kg
Fly-footprint weight 5 lb 2 oz / 2.3 kg
- Full packaged kit weight 9 lb 7.5 oz / 4.3 kg
Note: The weight, dimensions and fabric colors will change with weather conditions in natural use and variability in the manufacturing process. Logo ink colors and location on the product are subject to change without prior notice. This tent is equipped with dual guy line loops for extra stability in high winds if needed, extra guy lines and stakes sold separately.