The Mons Peak IX (pronounced Mons Peak 9) TRAIL 43 could be one of the last tents you ever buy.
These tents were engineered with longevity in mind. When it came to the engineering, Mons Peakdidn't compromise anything in the materials. From their durable, lightweight poles to the YYK zippers, each detail was methodically put together to build a tent that could handle what true outdoorsman and women can through at it.
In addition to it's high quality build, Mons Peak went a step further and created a revolutionary, new, interchangeable floor plan that allows you to turn your tent into a 3 or 4 person tent whenever you want. Perfect for those with a growing family, trips that require more space for gear or those last-minute friends. This tent is lightweight and perfect for everyone, from the minimalist backpackers and technical outdoorsies to responsible families and habitual festival goers.
Stop wasting money and resources on sh*tty tents and get the one built to handle your outdoor lifestyle.
OUTDOOR JUNKIEZ CHECKLIST OF APPROVAL:
1. High quality materials mean this tent will handle years of adventures, rather than end up in landfills by the end of the summer
2. Mons Peak IX has a phenomenal and honest warranty so if anything malfunctions, they'll take care of it
3. These tents are lightweight, making for lighter packs and easier travel
4. Their innovative 2-in-1 design allows this tent to take the place of multiple tents, keeping your consumption down
- 4 Person & 3 Person convertible 2-in-1 Tent* with color coded pitch system. Also, Fly-footprint-pole pitch option**
- 4P - Yellow color coded || 3P - Green color coded
- Fly - 40D Rip-stop Nylon DWR/PU 1500mm FR1
- Canopy - 40D Rip-stop Nylon BR WR FR1 & 15D Nylon Mesh No-See-Um
- Floor - 40D Nylon Tafetta PU 1500mm, WR, FR1
- Poles* - DAC 9.5mm PF
- Zippers - Rugged YKK with reflective cord pull & anti-snag separable zippers
- Includes 12 Aluminum 7075 Y stakes, 4 reflective guy lines with adjusters, hang loops and pockets, pole repair tube, carry bag, pole bag and stake bag
*Includes 4P/3P conversion kit consisting of swappable canopy/floor and pole sections. **Footprint sold separately.
Meets FR1 per CPAI-84 USA
- 3 season, 2 doors, 2 vestibules
- 3 person: L x W x H 84x74x46 in / 213x188x117 cm
2 Vestibules 10.5 sq. ft / 0.98 sq. m each
Packed weight 6 lb 14 oz / 3.1 kg
Trail weight 6 lb 3 oz / 3.1 kg
Fly-footprint weight 4 lb 8 oz / 2.1 kg
- 4 person: L x W x H 94x82x55 in / 239x208x140 cm
2 Vestibules 14 sq. ft / 1.3 sq. m each
Packed weight 7 lb 13 oz / 3.5 kg
Trail weight 7 lb 2 oz / 3.2 kg
Fly-footprint weight 4 lb 13 oz / 2.2 kg
- Full packaged kit weight 8 lb 15.8 oz / 4.0 kg
Note: The weight, dimensions and fabric colors will change with weather conditions in natural use and variability in the manufacturing process. Logo ink colors and location on the product are subject to change without prior notice. This tent is equipped with dual guy line loops for extra stability in high winds if needed, extra guy lines and stakes sold separately.